Terms And Conditions

  • Funerals:  Fees are normally paid to me via the Funeral Director taking care of your loved one and included within their quote for professional services. If I am not already registered with your Funeral Director then you can request my services and they will liaise with me.
  • If you are arranging a funeral or memorial service yourself:  You can contact me directly, 50% of my professional fee is due on booking and the balance after the service.
  • Funeral services for children under the age of 18:  Free of charge.
  • For wedding celebrations, naming ceremonies and other milestone ceremonies: Following an initial meeting to discuss your requirements, for which there is no cost, I will hold your preferred day for your ceremony for 7 days, after which the date will be released if the booking is not confirmed.
  • Confirmation and payment terms: A signed confirmation of the booking with a non- refundable deposit of 25% of the agreed fee will secure the date. The non-refundable deposit is required to cover the work that will be done in advance of the ceremony, following the initial meeting and during subsequent discussions. The remaining 75% will be due 1 month prior to the ceremony, when the final script will be confirmed ready for delivery on the day.
  • Copyright: All Dragonfly Celebrancy scripts are subject to copyright law and may not be reproduced or used by a third party without my permission in advance.
  • Travel and accommodation: Should the ceremony be outside of South Wales and I am unable to travel back – particularly for evening ceremonies – I will include the cost of suitable accommodation and additional travel within the agreed fee.
  • Cancellation terms: If you are in a position that you need to cancel or postpone your ceremony, I will make every effort to seek an alternative booking for that date, however should I be unsuccessful then cancellation charges will be due as follows:
    • 6-12 months notice 25% of the agreed fee [minus travel and accommodation]
    • 4-6 months notice 50% of the agreed fee [minus travel and accommodation]
    • 1-4 months notice 75% of the agreed fee [minus travel and accommodation]
    • 4 weeks or less 100% of the agreed fee [minus travel and accommodation]

Cancellations will take effect from the day they are received in writing and acknowledged by email by Dragonfly Celebrancy.